Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh My Goshness




Have you ever checked into Ravelry - a knit and crochet community?

Well, you must, yes, you just must go and sign up and have a look.

I have just put in my 'stash'. Can you believe that?? Well go and have a look for yourself and trust me, believe it. I have been able to put in all my yarn details and make notes of what I plan to make with said yarn. I have more to log in, but that will have to be done another day. I used to have a little book that I kept a snip of the yarn, and notes of needles used and what I made and when. This is so much prettier and lots more fun.

Please, if I have been living under a rock, just say so. *giggle*, but after that, if you are a member of Ravelry, let me know if you would like to be friends on there and we can hook up.

I am still only very new to the site, and need a bit more time to get used to what and where etc, but how much fun is this!!

ok, time to feed the hungry munchkins.

I have plans for casting on tonight, how exciting, I do love that new 'casting on' feeling of a project.

Have a lovely Friday evening at your place.

5 comments:

alyshajane said...

*cue Twilight Zone music*

I just linked to my Ravelry profile on my blog, came over here and you just posted about it too! Spooky, lol! Must be a Ravelry moon tonight. I'm 'Lysh' on Ravelry.

Have a great Friday evening!

Crochet with Raymond said...

Lets be ravelry friends! My profile name is crochetwthraymond (not enough letters for the whole thing boo hoo) ... I joined ravelry a few months ago, but have done absolutely nothing on there except make a queen annes lace scarf, so will be looking forward to hearing what you're putting on there! the idea of sorting my stash is terrifying... I'm a bit too free-spirited with my wool ha ha I'd freak out and feel "pressure"... i have commitment issues with wool! he he he
Have a lovely wonderful school holidays with your boys! I know you will and look forward to hearing what you all get up to!
Love form Alice and Raymond XX

Unknown said...

Hi there, I found you because of Ravelry! I just joined and haven't done too much with my profile. I could spend hours on there. I would love to be your friend!

'Joyce' said...

Alysha and Alice, I have found you on Ravelry. Woo hoo, so excited.
Cynthia, I am about to go looking for you now. If I can't find you, my Ravelry name is Joyciee.

Elisha said...

I have been on ravelry for Yonkers but only really use it to find patterns. I think I am monetpaisley on there too