Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vintage Fabrics - Yes Please!


Retro Age Vintage Fabrics is where all the above loveliness comes from, check them out, postage is minimal in Australia and the prices on these fabrics are hard to beat.

If you want to check out their blog and add it to your faves like me, pop on over to here.

I have only put up some of the wonderful fabrics that I covert. lol. Oh there is so much to see, you can decorate your home, as well as funk up your wardrobe.

I know, I was totally born in the wrong era, but I can live with that as long as there is fabric like this to wear. I am not into technical terms and dates of fabrics, where they were printed and by whom, I just see what I like and I like what I see.

*ding, ding* oh, excuse me, it's choccie-wine time - *giggle* enjoy your evening.
Blessings from Retro-Joyce.

2 comments:

Posy Linda said...

Those are fabulous Joyce. I love the one with the pig. Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Hey retro-rockin' mamas!

I have just entered a retro-licious “Mad Men” contest, and I need your votes to win a walk-on role on the show!

Please go to http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH and vote for me!

Thanks a bunch,
Marcheline