Saturday, January 15, 2011

10 x 10 x 10 - Day 6


Day 6.

Main photo - A treasure from the beach.

Collage
1. What I was eating when I remembered I hadn't taken my 10 x 10 x 10 today.
2. What I saw when I was in the garage looking for something to take a photo of.
3. Candle on our coffee table.
4. Bike wheel.
5. What I was sitting on whilst eating number 1, when I remembered I hadn't taken my 10 x 10 x 10 for today.
6. Where my glass of wine rests attached to my camping chair, which is currently parked on our back verandah.
7. The roll of contact that I will use to cover approximately 40 new library books for the preschool.
8. Hubbie's motorbike.
9. A record that I have melted into a bowl ready to be gifted.  

I have gone a circles sort of theme here, not sure why, but that is how it rolls for today.


It's my Mum's birthday today, and I miss her.  I wish I could pop home and give her a birthday hug.  She is the most wonderful woman I have ever met and will ever meet.  She puts everyone else first, always has and still to this very day continues to do so, sacrificing so much to accommodate for others around her.  There isn't another person on this planet that I have met who exceeds my Mum.  In my eyes, there never will be anyone who comes close to this loving and caring extra-ordinary woman.  I am blessed to be this woman's daughter.  This living angel who is my Mum.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my place today.  Sorry it's not much to look at, I am still feeling a little *bleugh*, and not particularly chatty - so I wish you sweet dreams as I go find my pillow.  

Take care of you.




1 comment:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh goodness that was beautiful! I do hope she reads this blog of yours. She must be a really wonderful lady.

I did enjoy your photos today. Love the cushion especially. I'm with you on the contact thing, I've just covered 12 books, it takes a while to get good at it. Some makes are easier than others too. Have a good night.