Monday, January 24, 2011

Crochet A Rainbow - Grab Your Hook!

Photobucket

This is awesome, this is fabulous, this is what I want to sign up and do too.  I made a comment about making blankets, or writing sets or sending crochet face washers with soaps up to QLD to be donated to those who have lost so much (blogged about here), but then I decided to make library bags instead.  This I have done, but I know I can do more.  


Thanks to donate granny squares I can go through my seemingly never-ending stash of yarn and hook up some squares. 


Be sure to check it out, sign yourself up and send a little hooked square of love.  


Thanks for stopping by my place tonight.  Sweet dreams to you and yours.

2 comments:

captain plaknit said...

i just joined in too! a great idea, isn't it?! i have been wanting to get into granny square making for a while, and now is the perfect opportunity! :) happy hooking, joyce!

'Joyce' said...

Hullo Captain Plaknit, oh how wonderful, I so look forward to hooking with you and I think about 250+ others. It is an awesome way to use up stash and ends of balls.