Monday, January 24, 2011

Lately. . . .

Summer fruit platters. . . . 

 Busy sandy beach days. . . . 

 Operating on puppies that eat the strangest things, and other games. . . .

A bit of revision, colouring, home schooling, preparation. . . . 

 Ooodles of fun, backyard cricket and bubbles (in and out of a glass!). . . .

 A rainbow of ribbons, cut and ready to thread. . . .

Dinner prepared by my Man, oooohhhh, how I love my food. . . . 

Street Party Auction invites printed, scrolled, tied and delivered.

What has been your 'lately', lately?  

 Thanks so much for stopping by my place today.

Oh and a P.S. Update on money raised from my madeit store is now $16.00 to be donated to the QLD Premier's Disaster Relief Fund.  


3 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Lovely! Wish I lived in your street, those invites are a work of art. Actually I wish I lived with you as that sushi looks fabulous! What a good man you have. Enjoy all that pretty ribbon threading.

ana @ i made it so said...

ohhh my now that's a lovely dinner spread!

we really are on opposite sides of things aren't we! toes in the sand for you, skates on the ice for us :) i LOVE it!

'Joyce' said...

Hullo Sarah, oh how much fun we would have! Not much work being done of course, but lots and lots of fun.
Ana, I so love reading about others seasons, it's just amazing that you are skating and snuggling, while we are all sandy and sunkissed.