Friday, June 24, 2011

trees. . . . are not always green.

The beauty of the tree,


can never be duplicated, 



between tree to tree, 



nor season to season.



 So take a look up sometime,



and see.




These photos were all taken by me between April and May 2011 while I was galivanting about the countryside in my flying by the seat of my gypsy pants, type pants.  *sigh* I so miss those pants.

No stories, no adventures, just a moment, a quiet 'tree' moment.


Go outside, lay yourself down on the grass, and breathe. . . . . . just breathe. . . . . .


Thanks for stopping by my place today, have a wonderful weekend at your place.


xx

4 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Autumn trees against the bright blue sky - nature just can't beat it. I love the colours of trees.

Beansieleigh said...

Beautiful photos!!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

Penny said...

Stunning photographs Joyce. Trees and forests are one of my all time favourite gifts from mother nature. Hope you are having a relaxing weekend xox

TK said...

Thankyou ever so Joycie, I have been so busy inside with my nose stuck to the computer screen studying and assignment writing you see...I daren't have gone outside to stand & look up at the trees for fear my assignments would not get done!! Now tomorrow I will...I will go outside, across the road and down into my park for a gander,just me, the breeze and the many many trees, you see! TK xx